HILLTOP MX TRACK
HilltopMX is a 1.7km track developed over an older, existing farm field. The Track has lots of elevation changes, including some off camber corners to sweeping bowl turns. We have numerous jumps, safe for all riders, but still technical enough for various levels of riders. The soil type is mostly topsoil, mixed with a bit of clay. We are more than just dirt and jumps, there is a very positive and encouraging atmosphere around HilltopMX, something all riders need to experience. The views from the Hilltop are amazing, after all, this is how we got our name.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE TRACK
IS THE TRACK OPEN ALL THE TIME?
- No, the track is only open on scheduled ride days. Please view the calendar of events, or our facebook page (Hilltop MX) for upcoming dates.
CAN CHILDREN RIDE?
- Yes they may, with parental consent and attendance on site. Guardians will be required to sign the participation waiver. A NSORRA membership will also be required. Please visit http://www.nsorra.ca/join/ to sign up.
IS THERE WATER AND FOOD ON SITE?
- No there is not. You should prepare for the day by providing your own.
CAN ATV'S GO ON THE TRACK?
- This year, due to requirements under NSORRA insurance, we will regretfully not be able to allow ATV’s on the track. It will be dirtbike only.
DO I NEED INSURANCE TO RIDE?
- Yes, you will need to have your membership with NSORRA. Please visit http://www.nsorra.ca/join/ for more information. You will be expected to have proof with you on ride days
CAN WE RIDE AT NIGHT?
- No, for safety concerns there will not be any riding at night. For our evening rides, they will go until just before dusk.
WHAT IS THE COST TO RIDE?
- We have two cost options for the season:
- 1) Pay $20 per ride event or
- 2) Get a membership for $120.00 for the season **
- ** This is not including your NSORRA membership insurance cost**
CAN WE RENT THE TRACK FOR A PRIVATE RIDE DAY?
- Yes you can. **Please contact us for full details.**
DO YOU OFFER PRIVATE LESSONS?
- Yes we do! We would love to share our love of the sport with newer riders or those looking to increase their ability. $25.00 an hour **Prices are subject to change. Please contact us for full details.**